Mobile marketing use to be the ‘the next big thing’ only the reality is its already here today and with mobile search set to take over from desktop, it has to be taken seriously now for businesses not get to get left behind.
- Every second two new members are added on Linkedin. It now stands at 300
- In 2009 only 8% of Linkedin users used their mobile to access their Linkedin account, now these users account for 43% of our traffic
- It is expected by the end of 2014, the number of mobile users to surpass 50%
- Linkedin now has six different mobile applications
- 1.5 million users look for jobs on the website everyday through their mobile
- Linkedin now pursues a “multi-app” strategy
Find out more about these facts click here