Google analytics is one of the most popular free tools that can automatically collect all the helpful data for you, so you can understand, serve and build your online presence.
Having a website is the easy part of the job, but not knowing how people are using your website is like talking to your audience without listening to them.
Google analytics gives you accurate data on your website, bounce rate and takes out the guesswork out of measuring how well you’re achieving your website goals (e.g how many are sending email enquiries)
Here are 10 essential questions to ask when using Google Analytics:
- Why is it important to understand my website metrics in the first place?
- How can I set up Google Analytics to my website?
- What are Google Analytics ‘Goals’ and why should I use them?
- How can I find out how people discover my website and keep them coming back?
- Can I track my Google Adsense campaigns with Google Analytics?
- Can I understand the success of my Google AdWords initiatives?
- How can I track and improve e-commerce sales?
- How can I see which browsers and devices people view my website on?
- How can I know what my visitors don`t like and therefore stop them leaving my website?
- How can I share key Google Analytics data with my clients, colleagues and stakeholders?
Read this article which gives all the answers to the above listed questions Click here: